Thursday, October 7, 2010

Test Day

I went into RSC this morning, 7:10, for my nth hcg blood test. The hope is that the numbers continue downward which is frustrating because when you are pregnant you hope the numbers go up. Just ironic. Oy vey... I'm ready to move on. I miscarried, I cried, I hurt, I picked myself back up and now it's time to move to the next step. But I can't because we are waiting for my pg hormones to get to zero. Hopefully, the Methotrexate took care of the cells and killed them off and we'll hear good news today. Now, I just WAIT (the operative word, remember?) to hear from the doc. Fingers crossed...

On my way to RSC, I was listening to The Weepies. Great band, btw. The song was about lovers but I related to the words as if it were about families. It's called "They're in love, where am I?" I've changed the word "lovers" to "families."

Families walk two by two, doing things families do
They're in love, where am I?
I see them on my way home, how I hate to be alone
They're in love, where am I?
I guess I have to hope that today the sun will shine
And maybe tomorrow you'll be mine
Until that day I will wait

No comments: