Thursday, October 7, 2010

Everywhere I Turn

It seems everywhere I go, everywhere I look, every direction I turn, my eyes land on every pregnant woman in eyes view. Or, a grandma pushing the stroller with her grandchild or a new mom whisking quickly by on a mission to get to her next stop or oogling over her baby. My eyes hone into the pregnant people of the world or the new mom's club. There's a bit of jealousy, a slight stab in the heart and the inevitable question, "why me?" I often wonder when it's going to be my turn. I just wish I knew...

My wonderful therapist told me, in one of our first sessions, that one day I will be obliviously happy and won't even notice a pregnant belly, a new mom or a newborn. Bring it on!!

I bought make-up...it made me feel better :) Retail therapy, such bliss!

No comments: