Thursday, October 7, 2010

The Results Are In!

Good News...I received a call from my wonderful nurse, Shanda. She informed me that my hcg has continued to drop. Phew. My numbers are dropping slowly. It isn't uncommon but there are "other people" who drop really quickly. I just find myself in every category, of what I call, an extra pain in the ass. Nothing is easy. Well, except for our beautiful embryos which I understand we are in an incredible category of our own. Incredible embryos are very rare to come by and we have them. I will continue to say, I'm very grateful for that.

I catch myself being frustrated that I have to be the slow poke, that my pg hormone won't just leave. But, I have to keep in mind, the goal here is to see the numbers move downward and that's exactly what they are doing. I'd hate to be in the other category...so, I guess I'll be happy with the one I'm in now.

No comments: