Friday, October 15, 2010

The Doggie

I'm lying here in bed, 6:21 p.m., relaxing while typing. Waiting for Rob to turn into the driveway (well, his car, not him per se). I'm looking at the most wonderful pooch in the whole wide world. I've talked about my incredibly loving hubby but I've been mum about our pooch. He is part of this fertility journey as well. Naturally, we want him to have a baby sister or brother (he'll be jealous at first but then, we know, we'll be chopped liver once he becomes best-friends with the babes). I know, it sounds weird but if you are a dog owner and, more so, a dog lover then you know what I mean. Anyhoo, Toby continues to bring such joy, such love, such warmth and such care always and throughout this process. He knows when we are blue and is right by our side. More importantly, just looking at him brings us so much joy. Watching his happiness reminds us of how wonderful life is! And, it's the simple things that make us realize how easy it is to love life...a good petting, a belly rub, a treat, the dog park, grass and sleeping soundly next to the people we love. We love our doggie sooooo much! This one's for you, Tobes...Woof! xoxo

No comments: