Tuesday, April 22, 2008

The Start of the Blog




We had a great weekend with my mom-in-law, Susan! Very chill...we ate at our favorite hang out, Aroma, showed her the quaint streets of Studio City, walked along the Tujunga strip, walked Tobers to Woodbridge Park, spent time shopping and dining at Mexican food with Aunt Lainee & Uncle P. Mom comes in town tomorrow. Mom, Lainee and myself are going to the NCJW women's seder on Thursday. Then the big ol' family feast on Friday (we're celebrating it late this year). Just to get some pictures started...here's a pick of the three of us... A.R.T (how fitting...my hubby the artist). Nevermind our fancy wardrobes...we were off to an 80s Prom Night Party with Cheryl, Oren, Nicole and the gang!

2 comments:

thenestor said...

Oh, we are SO going to compete with you... we've got some family pictures we're planning to take that will be very cute just like yours!

AC said...

you're a nut! i'm adding you to my friends list on my blog!